For the last several years, I have been a “Smile Saver,” which allows me to pre-pay all my preventative dentistry for a year with a very nice discount and purchase products online from the “Smile Store,” also at a discount, to maintain good dental hygiene at home.
– Beverly J.
No Insurance? Check Out Our Dental Savings Plan
We understand that with today’s economy, budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be difficult. That’s why we created the Smile Savers Club. This is a private dental discount plan, and it is NOT an insurance plan. It is only valid at our Canton, OH dental office and must be purchased online. Purchase Now!
Smile Savers Club Cost
- One-time $39 household enrollment fee
- $365 annually per adult (monthly payment plans are also available)
- $259 annually per child (monthly payment plans are also available)
Smile Savers Club Annual Benefits
Benefits minimum value is $1,089 plus unlimited savings on dental treatment.
- 2 Dental exams (in office or virtual)
- Recommended X-rays
- 2 Preventive teeth cleaning appointments (does not include periodontal treatment)
- 2 Fluoride treatments
- Gum tissue evaluation
- Smile analysis
- Functional evaluation
- Orthodontic evaluation
- Report of findings and treatment recommendation
- 2 Emergency dentist exams (in office or virtual)
NOTE: Periodontal Maintenance appointments are not included and will incur an additional fee.
Additional benefits include up to 15% on the following procedures:
- Dental crowns
- Root canal therapy
- Dental implants
- Oral surgery
- Orthodontic treatment
Smile Savers is better than dental insurance because there will be:
- No annual maximum benefits
- No denial of treatment coverage
- No downgrading to insurance-recommended dental treatments
- No waiting for preauthorization
Smile Savers Club Terms & Conditions
- The plan is valid for a 12 month period from the date a patient enrolls.
- The plan is only available to patients at Danner Dental in Canton, OH.
- The next preventive or periodontal appointment must be scheduled before you leave our office. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must call the office 36 hours prior to the appointment.
- It is your responsibility to schedule your appointments and keep them within the 12 month time period. If you don’t make your appointments in that period, you forfeit all the benefits of the plan.
- To obtain 15% Smile Savers treatment savings benefits, treatment must be prepaid at time of scheduling with one of the following methods: HSA account, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover, cash or check. Outside financing (Care Credit, Proceed, ScratchPay, Alphaeaon, Dental Finance, etc) is excluded from the Smile Savers discount program, although Smile Savers members may still use these programs if they choose, without the 15% discount on treatment.
- Smile Savers is strictly for patients WITHOUT dental insurance, or those with dental insurance that choose NOT to use it. This savings plan cannot be combined with any other insurance plan.
We Make Quality Dental Care Manageable With Smile Savers Club
Questions about how you can become a Smile Savers Club member? Call our Canton, OH dentist office today!