“Wow. Blown away by the safety measures in place to protect me from Covid. They have obviously put a lot of thought into this, and many other businesses could learn from this office. Well done!”
– Lisa M.
Our office is open for all types of dental care, including emergencies. New patients are welcome and all visits are by appointment only. If you need to reach us during office hours, please text this number for the fastest response: 330-494-6016. You may also call using that same number. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message and we promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
As always, our clinical safety protocols far exceed the requirements from all governing bodies, and our top priority is your health. In response to COVID-19, you will notice these enhanced measures:
- surgical masks worn by everyone as mandated for healthcare facilities (if you do not arrive with a mask, one will be provided before entry and must be worn until you are advised to remove it for treatment, and worn out of the office)
- health screenings for all patients prior to and upon arrival for appointments
- staggered scheduling of appointments to allow for social distancing in the office
- limited entry to the building for scheduled patients only
- PPE worn by team members similar to what you might see in a hospital
- surgically clean air units throughout the office to provide safe, clean & breathable air (link to Surgically Clean Air page)
- special instrumentation to significantly reduce aerosols
- industrial level UVC decontamination to provide the safest environment possible (link to Tomahawk UVC page)
- digital forms and contactless payment for services
Thank you for your confidence as we journey together through this time,
Dr. Jeff Danner & the Danner Dental Team